Luigi Gallotti
Historical overview

Gallotti 1881 Srl was established to continue the family business, the historic Luigi Gallotti & Figli company founded in Imola in 1881 by Luigi Gallotti, who crafted wrought-iron works with his sons Aldo and Antonio.

Examples of these artistic creations – such as gates, chandeliers, sconces and ornaments – can still be seen today in the most prestigious buildings in Imola.
The entrance gate to Palazzo Sersanti and the chandeliers hanging in the porticoes of the town centre are particularly exquisite.

The wrought-iron kiosk in Via IV November, in the heart of historic Bologna, is a landmark. Commissioned by the Municipality of Imola in 1928, today it is used by the Municipality of Bologna as a gazebo to offer information to people visiting the historic district.

Following World War II, Gallotti’s business underwent a series of changes: from a metalworking shop for the building industry it became a mechanical parts shop, subsequently designing and building machinery and equipment for various industrial sectors, also on a subcontracting basis.

Historical photo gallery


Today

Special railway signalling and mechanical structures represent the core business of Gallotti 1881 Srl.

In keeping with tradition, the company has continued to manufacture metal structures and mechanical parts, as well as complete equipment on a subcontracting basis.

As part of its comprehensive customer service, the company also handles the maintenance, repairs and retrofitting of machinery and equipment.


Home page Company Products and concepts Links Contacts


italiano


english
   

français


deutsch